Admission is open to any qualified applicant. No qualified person may be excluded from enrollment in Healing Hands Institute based on age, race, gender, color, creed, or marital status to the extent of the law, disability, or national origin. All veteran and military personnel applicants must complete the same application process for admission. Healing Hands Institute does not have a separate process for veterans.
Applicants will be considered for general admission if they satisfy the following criteria:
- A non-refundable registration fee
- Be at least 18 years of age; if less than 18 years old, the student must have parental or guardian consent and signature
- Copy of valid photo identification card (ID);
- Have a satisfactory and verifiable completion of a high school degree or equivalent or proof of post-secondary education. For foreign diploma, an approved translation and evaluation must be submitted to the school
- Physical Examination form (completed no later than six months);
- Submit a signed enrollment agreement