Apply now and learn if you qualify for any of our institutional scholarships.
210 Hours: 10 Weeks
Credential Issued: Diploma
To train individuals seek entry-level employment where venipuncture is required.
The program consists of course work, practice sessions, tests and other assessments, and work in a clinic. Students learn to draw blood for blood counts, blood chemistries, the correct manner of drawing blood, and transportation of blood samples.
Meet admissions requirements.
|Course #||Course Title||Theory||Lab/Clinic||Clock Hours|
|HSC 100||Health Science Core, Part 1||45||45|
|HSC 101||Health Science Core, Part 2||45||45|
|PHB 100||Anatomy and Physiology of the Cardiovascular System||30||30|
|EMP 101||Employment Skills||5||5|
– Phlebotomy essentials by Ruth E. Mc Call, Cathee M. Tankersley, 5th Edition, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2011
– Pocketbook of Hand and Upper Extremity Anatomy: Primus Manus by Frazer J. Leversedge, Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2010
– Procedures in Phlebotomy by John C. Flynn Jr., Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences, 2011
– Phlebotomy: Worktext and Procedures by Robin S. Warekois, Richard Robinson, 3rd Edition, Elsevier Health Sciences, 2011
– Introduction to Health Careers by Sabrina Hutton Edmond, Publisher: Xlibris Corporation, 2011
– Phlebotomy: Principles and Practice by Jahanqir Moini, Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2012Tuition & Fees
Registration fee is due before the first day of class. Students will not be officially enrolled in Healing Hands Institute until registration fees are fully paid. Any students owing money to Healing Hands Institute, regardless of the debt, will not be permitted to graduate:Payment Methods
The school is not approved for Title IV funding. The school does not offer Financial Aid. The admission’s representative provides information about payment plans and/or Academic Scholarship. Advisement includes determining if the individual wants to pay in full or make a deposit and pay the balance in installments. Tuition and fees may be paid by credit card, check, or money order at the Finance Department.On or before the first day of the Course Period, the students should have either:
- Paid program cost in full
- or paid Non-Refundable fees, listed above, in full and be elected to participate in a Payment Plan that allows students to pay in installments
All late payments will have a penalty of $25 late fee charge to the account.